Conferences help SAMSA continue to offer the newest and most secure technologies to our clients.
Lead developers Josh and Steve recently attended a conference in Washington D.C. to learn about new programs and techniques for web development.. During the week long conference they had the opportunity to attend sessions on various topics, including
- Object Orientated Programming Advanced Techniques: Magic Methods.
- WordPress API
- Zend Skeleton: Aapplication
- Application Security Using Expose Intrusion Detection
- PHP Standard Recommendations, Tools & Application
- Building Testable Extensions
- Modernizing WordPress Development
- Debugging Effectively
- WordPress Hooks, Actions, and Filters
There’s never going to be a perfect conference tailored to us, so I always do my best to take what was presented, use it as best as possible and continue learning. One of the foremost things I want to do is create a list of popular tools and applications that are being used on a daily basis by most other PHP developers so we can start to familiarize ourselves with them. – Josh Taylor, SAMSA Lead Developer